Diamonds For Women Forum Index Diamonds For Women
A message board for women baseball fans

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

On-line Ordering of Team/Baseball Merchandise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diamonds For Women Forum Index -> Talkin' Baseball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Fri 3/28/08 8:14 am    Post subject: On-line Ordering of Team/Baseball Merchandise Reply with quote

Thought I'd include some links for those of you who like to order fan souvenirs, apparel and other related items on-line. These are not team-specific, but sites that have gear representative of most or all MLB teams.

Many of these websites also sell official merchandise related to other sports, too, so you may have to search for the Baseball page on the site.

This is also a good reference source for gift-giving ideas for other baseball fans. Most of them are not limited to clothing only so I've included them here instead of in the Clothing & Accessories thread.

As a member of the Baseball Hall of Fame, I get their semi-annual catalog in the mail, and the current edition just arrived last week. It contains some great historical items, many related to the final seasons being played in Shea Stadium and Yankee Stadium, as well as a lot of stuff commemorating Goose Gossage's election to the Hall this year. Since it's also a celebration season for both the Dodgers and Giants, there are a few anniversary items; the (believe it or not) 10th anniversary of the Diamondbacks' organization; and the inaugural season of the Washington Nationals' new ballpark.

In fact, the HOF shop is my favorite of all, with many unique items available that celebrate the culture and storied traditions of America's pastime.

And there's always good old MLB.com's Team Shop, despite a negative experience I had with them in the offseason. (!)

Following are some others.

A shop in Cooperstown, N.Y. with "old-school" apparel celebrating baseball:

www.baseballantiques.com

This on-line shop includes some minor league and college baseball team gear as well as MLB:

www.wearthegame.com

Good variety:

www.fansedge.com

Note that there is a lot more stuff than just the Yankees items displayed on the main page (other teams are listed to the left), but I spent a lot of $$$ here last year:

www.seventh-inning-stretch.com

Great selection of unique items:

www.siskiyousports.com

And of course, this one is wonderful:

www.baseballhalloffame.org

If anyone would like to add others that they know of, feel free.

Smile
"The Dodgers have always occupied an enormous place in the history of the game. If the Yankees are the most successful team in baseball history, the Dodgers are the most essential. Their legacy is unique."

-Baseball Hall of Fame

Last edited by dodgerblue6 on Sat 12/18/10 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
GoofyMsFan

PostPosted: Fri 3/28/08 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star Struck is another good place to get gear on line
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Mon 12/21/09 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of you may already know about this site, but I found a new one with some pretty good stuff available.

www.fastballfanatics.com
"The Dodgers have always occupied an enormous place in the history of the game. If the Yankees are the most successful team in baseball history, the Dodgers are the most essential. Their legacy is unique."

-Baseball Hall of Fame
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Sun 12/12/10 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since it's the holiday season again, I thought I'd share a couple of new websites I've recently become familiar with.

One is www.everythingbaseballcatalog.com/

I love it because it celebrates passion for the game--not just team-specific items. I found several fun but very inexpensive things on this site I've added to my "wish" list!

In particular, check out some of their holiday decor items with baseball themes--there's a great wreath there. Of course, these days every team has its own ornaments, but I found some more unique (or generic baseball) decorations too. Which reminds me, I must start a thread about baseball and Christmas/holiday greetings.

And this one is for Dodger fans only, because it has at least three things I'm dying to get:

The guy who maintains the Left Field Pavilion blog has become a friend of mine via Facebook, and he designed most if not all of this Dodger-specific merchandise. This is stuff you won't find anywhere else.

In particular, this item commemorating a historic event is one I am waiting to receive.

Oh, and you've gotta love the pavilion's Christmas lighting, too. Very Happy

-Baseball Hall of Fame

Last edited by dodgerblue6 on Tue 1/4/11 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
forloveofthegame

PostPosted: Wed 12/15/10 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you - those look very helpful! I'll keep them on file.
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Fri 12/17/10 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's another good one!--www.ladyfanatics.com.

I should reiterate that in this thread I have preferred to focus on sites that include more than just apparel, but general baseball items (collectibles, etc.). The Baseball Clothing and Accessories thread is also a good resource. Favorite sites for on-line ordering of baseball gear, etc. could be shared there.

-Baseball Hall of Fame
sunnyblue

PostPosted: Sun 12/26/10 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked out a couple of these after you mentioned them to me earlier this month. Some offer stuff you wouldn't find many places. Thanks for the posts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diamonds For Women Forum Index -> Talkin' Baseball All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: